Crime & Safety in Ripon>Question Details

MILLIONAIREW…, Home Buyer in Ripon, CA

does anyone know about walnut ave ripon ca,looks a little run down....is this area safe?

Asked by MILLIONAIREWAYS, Ripon, CA Thu May 10, 2012

Answers

3
I am a Realtor living in Ripon since 2000 with my family. Walnut Ave is a very old part of Ripon, but far from being a ghetto! I recommend you get your hands on any real estate in Ripon. If you need a great Realtor, here I am....Thanks, Henry Brooks:-) 20-814-0119 http://www.realtorbrooks.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Walnut N. or S? , North is undesireable , for a clean family oriented life , South is better . the Very South end of walnut is also undesireable they are all apartments/ duplex town houses rif raf abundant . from second to fourth street is ok very close to the park and the older part of ripon which is real nice if you like the older homes with great lines and giant shade tree lined streets. walnut has niether wide streets or giant shade trees.my reccomendation , look elsewhere unless your looking for an investment property . I live here and am trying to move . mail stolen , bikes stolen , and car stolen from driveway there are better streets to live on ,
Walnut Ave in Ripon is a decent area, but most all locations are good in Ripon. Walnut Ave happens to be a little less shady, so the street doesn't have the appeal that the neighborhoods just to the west have.

You may want to contact the Ripon police department and visit the Megan’s Law website.

I hope this helps,

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz, | Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 – Direct | Rocky@PruCalifornia.com | http://www.TeamHawrysz.com | License No. 01468373