Bradleyebers…, Other/Just Looking in Granite City, IL

did anyone die at 2810 Palmer A.v.e Granite city ILLinois

Asked by Bradleyebersohl, Granite City, IL Tue Mar 22, 2011

Because theres a 3 year old little girl that is scared to death of the dark and her basement . See this little girl is my friends niece and just the other day as soon as it got dark there niece started screaming,crying,her heart started beating out of her chest, and she said shut the doors,windows that someone or something was coming to get her. Then she said that its out safe in the dark can someone help plz,plz,plz so we can help her

Answers

3
I would consult a psychic, not a Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 22, 2011
Greetings Bradley:

I agree with Suzanne. Not sure you are going to find an answer on this site. There is an active discussion board located at http://www.granitecity.com. You might want to check with the members on the board.

George

Full Disclosure: Yes, I own and operate granitecity.com and have since 1995. But it is a great resource for questions like this.
Whether someone died in a property does not make it a legal matter of disclosure. Even if a Realtor or the former owner knew that, they are not required to reveal that information by law.

My advice is to go to the local newspaper archieves or ask the local police, if you want.