Collinwood, Home Buyer in North Collinwood, Cl...

crime in north collinwood

Asked by Collinwood, North Collinwood, Cleveland, OH Fri Feb 4, 2011

we are looking to buy a home on lake erie in north collinwood. please describe crime environment

Answers

5
Hi, to find out what the crime is in North Collinwood, or anywhere else for that matter, check with the local police department or go to http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/?gclid=CJy846TmsKYCFQY65QodOT8Oow and type in the city and state or city and zip code. Once you have entered in the city and state or the city and zip code, you can narrow the search down further to a neighborhood or to an address and gain access to the crime rates, public schools, appreciation rate, etc. Good luck!
Who thinks just because you're anywhere south of LakeShore that the crime is bad? I've lived in North Collinwood for 17 years. I have never had any problems! My neighbors are the best neighbors anyone could ever have!
You can find out the crime report by looking below the property information after you select a property to view. You'll see "Local Info" below the property details with different tabs to choose from such as crime, schools, transportation, etc. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
I HAVE A large two family on Collinwood, if interested , 50k
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
rsprisco@aol.com
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
You are much better off north of Lake Shore; anything South of Lake Shore has a much higher crime rate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
again, all stats. I have about 10 properties in N Collinwood, with more then 50 in all the Heights , just stay away from EAST Cleveland, but then again, there are pockets that are not that bad.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Dont believe what you read. I was told to stay away from Cleveland, well that was 85 houses ago.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013