Crime & Safety in Florida>Question Details

Cynthia, Other/Just Looking in Florida

best place for snow birds in middle florida city

Asked by Cynthia, Florida Thu Mar 4, 2010

Answers

4
To get information on crime rates and neighborhoods, go to the following web site:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/
Just call me Angel in the Morning,

The best that money can buy and where the word comfort starts by feeling you are at home.
You establish your comfort level and I will help you find the place.
The one thing I can assure you. You will save a great deal on your heating bill.
Fun, Action, Peace, Quiet, Security, Low Maintenance, Affordable Price.

For added attraction a happy go lucky broker.

Sounds like me.

" A Gift to Buyer's and a Pleasure to Sellers"
Hi Cynthia,

Depends. Do you want to buy a place to snowbird in every year or are you just looking for rental ideas?

To buy -- The southern part of Greater Orlando, because you will be able to rent the property out to vacationers over the summer and cover your costs or even make a little profit. There are hundreds of really terrific deals out there right now. (If you are over 55 and don't need to rent the place out, then hands down my recommendation is Solivita, just south of Kissimmee.)

To rent - try out a different location every year and see which one you like best.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Tampa, of course! We have it all here, nice beaches, low cost of living, lower crime and not the hectic stress and overcrowded Miami. We have fabulous cultural activities and centers, too.

Forbes Magazine's analysts also believe that once real estate prices begin to rise, Tampa will see the sharpest rise in prices so it should also be a good investment.