Crime & Safety in Lowell>Question Details

Kathy Jackson, Home Buyer in Merrillville, IN

are these homes in flooding areas?

Asked by Kathy Jackson, Merrillville, IN Sun Sep 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3100974442-6600-W-158th-Ln-Lo…

Answers

4
Hi Kathy,
These homes are not in flood zones. Most homes that require flood insurance in this area are in Schnieder and Shelby. They are still in Lowell school districts but are closer to the Kankakee River. If you have any other questions or would like to take a look at a property please let me know. I would love the chance to work for you!
Jess
Each home needs to be looked at individually. There are areas which may fall into the FEMA flood zones, areas that may not be in FEMA's but are prone to flooding. Let's identify which home(s) you may be interested in and then to the research to answer your question. Call Gary @ 219-662-7147 . Looking forward to providing information to you.
No They do not require flood insurance. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.

Geri Norfleet. GRI SFR, e-PRO
Broker
McColly Real Estate
219-746-6920
geri@gnorfleet.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
No they are not. If you have more questions on this property feel free to contact me directly at 2190746-3619. I am a Realtor with Northwest Indiana Real Estate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013