Crime & Safety in Niles>Question Details

Shonaa, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA

36825 Rynolds drive fremont 94536 I like that property that house is listing 599k .what's the good price for this house 1400sq ft good condition?

Asked by Shonaa, Fremont, CA Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

5
Some thoughts on the topic:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/bhambhaat/2013/08/fremont_homes_s…

It was too big to post as here, so converted it to a blog instead. Hope you find it useful.
I would also agree with the others. You need to sit down with your agent and discuss the comps. If you don't have an agent you should interview a few

Pricing has to do with sales and market conditions.
Suzie Leong, Agent, Fremont,CA

I agree with John and Tina. Using the comps will help you determine the price you want to offer. However, in today's market, it all depends on how many people want to buy the same property.

First thing you want to do is go take a good look at the property then make the best offer you can within your budget. If you are using a real estate agent, he/she will be able to assist you in writing a competitive offer.
I would have to say I agree with John, I just took my buyers by that house today. Be assured it will go above asking price. Great layout, good size, good neighborhood. You really have to look at the comps in the neighborhood then ask yourself how badly do you want the house? Of course you have to be able to afford what you are offering based on what the monthly payment will be given your down payment.

There are also other factors to consider when writing your offer. Offer price is only one piece of the puzzle. If you are not working with an agent which it sounds like you are not, I can help you with the offer price as well as the other pieces of the puzzle in this crazy market right now.

This is exactly why you should be working with an agent who can do this work for you and help you with these kinds of questions to put the best offer together for you and help you get the house. Feel free to contact if you need anything else. I wish you the best in your home search.
That appears to be a nice home in a great Fremont neighborhood. Price? Hard to say. Are you not being helped by an experienced local Realtor?

You need to be provided with a comparative market analysis so you can see what comparable homes in the area have sold for. You need to realize that it is likely that you will be in a multiple offer competition for this house. After you have been provided with the data in regard to recent sales you need to ask yourself "How badly do I want this house?" Based on your answer have your Realtor write up your offer.
I really like that house but I think that house listed low but get offer 50k above .right or wrong ?i want to know only that house is in my budget or not. We don't want to go above 600k:)
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2013