Jiggman1213, Other/Just Looking in Coatesville, PA

Why is the crime rate so high in Coatesville Penn.?

Asked by Jiggman1213, Coatesville, PA Thu Jul 14, 2011

Answers

4
Craibire is right.... The mailing address of Coatesville encompasses a lot more than the actual city of Coatesville, and I highly recommend that you consider the area. I have lived in nearby Valley Township for 16 years, and feel very comfortable with both the effectiveness of Valley's Police Department at preventing crime as well as the peace of mind having great neighbors who look out for each other in our "little neck of the woods".

Coatesville Area School District is exactly what Craibire stated ..... what you and your children make of it. My step-daughter graduated from there, made it into a top public University, and now at age 28 graduated from Johns Hopkins with a Masters. Is she talented? Yes, but without a good start at CASH, she wouldn't have been able to make it into such a top tier school.

I appreciate the honesty and integrity Linda Burgwin shows in not being able to answer this, but I'm not a real estate agent, so I can get away with saying this. I fix cars for a living.
That is within the city limits. Between 1st ave and 8th ave. Outside the city limits it has some of the most beautiful scenery. The school district is all what you make of it. Our children grad. from Coatesville and went on to college, grad. and both have great jobs. Coatesvile is a very large area with several townships.
Realtors cannot answer questions such as this. You can go to the local authorities and ask them.
There are also a number of web sites for you to obtain all the information you need concerning any area. Crime Stats, Local School information,, demographics, average income, etc.

Linda Burgwin
Realtor ® ABR / EPRO/Relocation Specialist
Long and Foster Real Estate
92 Lancaster Ave. Devon,PA 19333
Office: 610-225-7400
Fax: 610-225-7401
Direct:610-225-7451
Email: lgbhomes@aol.com

It is only a Buyers Market if you "BUY"
For any necessary and accurate crime information/statistics, do contact the local authorities...