ShaQUIQUI, Other/Just Looking in Nowata, OK

Which neighborhood is the best to "hit up" if youre lookin' to score some sweet dough

Asked by ShaQUIQUI, Nowata, OK Mon Dec 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3119099305-2217-W-Farwell-Ave…

Answers

13
Bittersweet at Belmont and Racine.
Krispy Cream is not anymore in Chicago , but you still have some Dunkis Donus ;)
Your question is listed in the "Crime and Safety in West Rogers Park" category and we need a better description of what you are looking for
Sounds like you are referring to something illegal and not housing.
ShaQuiQui,

Are you looking to buy or rent?
If your really lookin' to score some sweet dough, why not try Phoenix? This is the place baby!
ShaQUIQUI,

The best of the best of deals have been bought up by April of this year. However, there are more deals out there. The most important thing when trying to purchase these good deals is to be a cash buyer. Banks take cash buyers more seriously.

Also, find a broker that is willing to work with you ans search these deals out.
You are 2-4yrs behind the curve to get the best deals, but today you can still find good deals in all neighborhoods. You just have to plan to hold on to it for a few years.
The area in Chicago where the Chocolate factory resides....I sure they can refer you to all the sweet dough connections! Scooby gave me a hunch it's west of the loop. I had to pay him in Scooby snacks! Costly
if your trying to score some new club drug the city is loaded with it, if your looking for a bakery.. Andersonville.. if your looking to flip a property you should by on the south side starting at 500S ..plan on spending 250 and you can make 50 in 2 -3 years
sweet dough, as in pastries correct?
Great question! Its really going to take an expert to provide the answer that you are looking for.
Your question perplexes me.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013