Crime & Safety in Seattle>Question Details

mmatsushta9, Home Owner in Seattle, WA

Where can I find crime data specific to Seattle's Denny-Blaine neighborhood from Jan. 2008 thru Dec. 2009?

Asked by mmatsushta9, Seattle, WA Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

4
Really? Try the Seattle Public Library.
For the most relevant crime data, go to the source: http://www.seattle.gov/police/crime/onlinecrimemaps.htm

The Seattle Police Department online maps allow you to search specific neighborhoods, and you can sort by types of crime. There is a 911 incident response map, a police reports map, and a monthly crime statistics map.

Don't forget, you can call the East Precinct direct. For crime data, you'll want to talk to the Community Police Team, or CPT officers. The direct phone is 206.684.4370. The unit supervisor is Sgt. Chris Kelley.

You came to the right place!

https://www.crimereports.com

To find the right home at the right price, you have to know the market. As the expert in local neighborhoods, I can provide information tailored for your specific home search.
Here’s a good example: I have the resources to evaluate homes in the neighborhoods where you have an interest. This information will educate you on what prices are being paid for homes similar to the ones you are considering.

I know how important it is to have all the information you need to make the right decision. So please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this service or any other part of your home search. Working together, we make sure that you make the right move.

There are many steps in the home buying process. It’s easy to miss something that can add significantly to the cost of your home.
I’m an expert and can help you simplify this process and get the most home for your money. Here’s how:
I can give you a complete picture of the costs so you know how much home you can afford.
I can help you rule out neighborhoods that don’t fit your needs and find new neighborhoods that do.
I can make sure you have the latest alerts on homes that meet your criteria so other buyers don’t beat you to the punch.
I can keep you informed about what’s happening in the local market.
I can give you in-depth details on each home.
I can quickly schedule tours and give you specific information on the advantages and drawbacks of each property
I can also help you craft offers, present offers to sellers, and much more. Contact me at (benis.dawkins@gmail.com) or (206-883-4222) and I can help make the entire process simpler and more cost effective for you. I can help make sure you make the right move.

Give me a call so I can show you around town.

Here's to our success!

Benis Dawkins
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Seattle Wa
Real Estate Broker
Certified Distress Property Expert
Certified Buyers Agent
206-883-4222