Crime & Safety in Walmer>Question Details

Lavonne James, Renter in Grand Prairie, TX

What type of violent crimes was this?

Asked by Lavonne James, Grand Prairie, TX Wed Oct 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3032131816-6400-W-66th-Ter-Over…

Answers

2
If you are referring to the map that shows the crime in the area - it is just showing that this area had one violent crime reported to the police in that area - .. if you want to know more about the nature of that one crime you would need to contact the local police department.

I hope that helps.

if you are looking for a rental, i have a business colleague who can help you find a rental property - just shoot me an email with your phone number/text and i will have her call you.

Angela

angela@shopwithshopper.com

913-707-6884
Any question about Crime really should be addressed by local law enforcement....
They work these areas and know better than any of us.... not too mention that a Realtor is not a person who should judge an area or crime, however law enforcement has no such issues.