Crime & Safety in Wilmington>Question Details

Melinda, Home Buyer in Coatesville, PA

What is the lowest crime area in Willmington closest to philly ? Looking to relocate in August

Asked by Melinda, Coatesville, PA Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

6
Here is a useful website that you can check out that will give you all the information you will need
http://www2.nccde.org/police/crimemaps/default.aspx
If you need any help please contact me 302 507-7440 or julie.allport@prufoxroach.com
Good Evening,
The following website will assist you in determining the ratio of crimes in the areas

http://www.php.delawareonline.com/crime/

I can send you listing in the area but the best thing to do is view properties and check out the area during that time.

Dot Burton
302 331-5335
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 17, 2012
I live in 19810 area. It's a small community of North Wilmington, with very minimal crime! I've lived here for 3 years and have small kids and feel extremely safe! Close to 95 exits.
Hello Melinda, your best way of verifying that is to call the police dept to verify the crime rate in the area of interest or through the crime rate link on the county websites. However, Brandywine & Fairfax are great locations closest to Philly. Call me to arrange property showing at 302.266.7544. Have a great day!
Are you looking for the city of Wilmington, or would the surrounding suburbs work as long as they had quick access to I-95? Let me know and I can send you some optons. Regards,

brandon@bmurrayhomes.com
Use the link from Julie Allport and Dorothy Burton for the police documented crimes to make an informed decision on where you want to be. I grew up in PA near Phila and have lived in N. Wilm for over 15 years. Call me or email me directly and I can share with you the benefits and drawbacks of living in both areas.

Mike Milligan
302-299-3756
mike@milliganteam.com
Licensed in PA & DE
Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent