Crime & Safety in 92404>Question Details

Tracey, Real Estate Pro in Riverside, CA

What is the crime rate like in San Bernardino, CA 92404?

Asked by Tracey, Riverside, CA Fri Feb 22, 2008

Answers

5
I LIVE IN THE 92404 AREA CODE, ITS A LG. AREA, BUT..BTWN DEL ROSA AND WATERMAN,GO A BLK OR 2 ABOVE LYNWOOD AND IT IS ALL PRETTY NICE FAMILY AREAS.IN 9 YRS NO PROBLEMS.PRICES REASONABLE FOR GOOD ESTABLISHED HOMES. I AGREE THAT MOST OF 92407 IS GOOD ALSO,LIVED THERE 5YEARS
I've lived all but 6 months of my 45 years in SB; the last 19 years in the "North End" - north of the 30 freeway. I'm just west of Waterman Ave. These homes are typically 40 - 60 years old with some much older. I'd basically concur with what Eva posted. It definitely depends on the specific neighborhood you are looking at as the 92404 area code spans both nice areas and areas I won't drive by in the daytime. If you know the specific area, go check it out. See how may homes are 'foreclosed" / for sale. Quite a few. You could get a good deal. But you need to spend some time there. You need to get an idea what the neighbors are like. It's not all bad.
check out the statistics but the only good area of san bernardino i know of is one by Cal State San bernardino and by east highland ranch an thats it. my couisin just got shot 3 times a week ago. he ok but i told him don't go back to san bernardino
Hi Tracey,

You can also check out the link below to our San Bernardino Real Estate Guide. Under San Bernardino Community Info click on the Crime Statistics tab.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Check out the link I've posted below, it may point you in the right direction.
Otherwise, contact the local police departments for the areas you're concerned about.
In Los Angeles, they won't give a Realtor® the information if it concerns a purchase; officers told me that's for liability purposes!

Joe Connolly, Realtor®

323 481 6299 c

Keller Williams Realty - Wilshire
5900 Wilshire Blvd.
(Across from LACMA & La Brea Tar Pits)
Los Angeles CA 90036

JoeConnolly@kw.com

http://www.joesellsrealestate.com