Crime & Safety in Atlanta>Question Details

Latekeyia, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

What is the crime rate in 30339 area?

Asked by Latekeyia, Atlanta, GA Mon Oct 4, 2010

My job needs the crime rate for a two mile radius of 2300 Windy Ridge Parkway Atlanta 30339.

Answers

4
Hello Latekeyia,

You can also use Trulia's Stats & Trends tab to gather great community information. Enter the zip code and click search.
Hope this helps!
Take things one step further after gettin a report from the police department. If the report looks okay, drive through the area both during the day and at night. Trust your gut. Don't move to an area that looks safe according to a police report, you want to "feel" safe in the area you are moving to. There are lots of places that look safe on paper but do not "feel" safe at all. Both are good measures to take, and should give you a very accurate picture overall.
30339 is in Cobb County; specifically the Vinings area. Contact Cobb County Police for a crime report. Having lived in Vinings for 15+ years, I feel safe.
But call the police department serving where you currently live and get a crime report from them. Then compare that report to one generated for the 30339 zip code for a more accurate 'read'.
I have heard many people say that they like city-data.com for this type of information. If you want to know for certain, I would call the Gwinnett county police department.