Crime & Safety in Kalamazoo>Question Details

Frank Kruki, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

What is going on in Kalamazoo. The place looks like a war zone when I look at the crime map? We live in Chicago and we dont see this amount of crime.

Asked by Frank Kruki, Chicago, IL Sat Sep 8, 2012

Answers

3
Kalamazoo is a great place to live. There are many great communities, neighborhoods and areas that are great to live all facets of life. Like many populated municipalities certain areas are always going to have room for improvement but all in all Kalamazoo has many redeeming qualities.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 22, 2013
lol lol lol ! uh yeah stop lying to yourself . amerecia has changed if thats what you mean! as a result ... no you cant buy street drugs safely anywhere ;;;go figure ?...white males will not stop coming to the hood to buy and sell thier drugs. alongside the other crazyies!. as a result they often get beaten up badly or accidentally killed! no jobs here and homes are being torn down daily ... foreclousures are devasteing here. but CRIME in comparaison to big big dirty raggedy.. garbage filled ... SCARIE AS A SAW MOVIE shy town...come on even the police in chicago scare me. and again frank lol lol lol lol lol! ... kalamazoo worst than shy town i gotta google that. bye bee lol lol lol lol !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Frank,

as a licensed Realtor®, we're not allowed to discuss "crime." All we can really do is suggest you talk to the local police or sheriffs department.

I've seem some of these sites that show all the crime. Some areas see to really light up, eh?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012