Dds946, Home Buyer in Dingmans Ferry, PA

We would like to but a second property, close to NJ, maybe in Pike county or Monroe, close to ski. Any kind of info for the best location?

Asked by Dds946, Dingmans Ferry, PA Tue May 3, 2011

We don't know the area and we are looking to buy a small house with not so high property taxes but in a nice and friendly location. Any info will be really appreciated to know where to start our searches.

Answers

4
Hello....
I am just following up on your search on your second home! If you would like some more info or to be put on a automatic listing email please let me know. To know more about me click on the link www,yourpoconoagent.com and if you would like more info on our office click on http://www.century21unlimitedrealestate.com/listings.html . We are actually on the bottom of Camelback Ski Area (one of my favorites). Just a fyi that any agent in Century 21 Unlimited has access to any listing no matter who is the listing agent or what company they work for so take your time and get to know us. Many Blessings and I just may zoom buy you on those slopes!!!
HI! My name is Susan Keely. I am a PA licensed Associate Broker and am very familiar with all areas in PA and the real estate industry. If you would like to call or email me I would be very happy to chat with you to get a little more information as to what you are looking for ie # of bedrooms, square footage, acreage and price range so as to begin sending you properties that will meet your needs.
Contact information:
email: susankeely@ymail.com
Toll free: 800-579-8973
Fax: 908-799-3132
Thank you and have a great day
Truly,
Susan Keely
Hello, I have lived in Monroe county for most of my life & feel that I could serve your needs. If you would like some area information at your fingertips feel free to go to my & my partner Tom's website http://www.yourpoconoagent.com On the side bar there is plenty of info for you to start your search. If you would like additional information feel free to contact me. 570-977-1603
Web Reference: http://yourpoconoagent.com
I start with a search on Wikipedia. Search towns that you think you want near (use mapquest maps to look around). Wikipedia gives you information about the town/city you searched. At that, I would contact a REALTOR that works in the area you are looking. Find and agent you like and work with him or her exclusively to help you. If you need help with finding an agent, I can help you there. I am somewhat familiar with your area as my son goes to college at ESU and my husband's family lives nearby. Best of Luck ~