Oma, Other/Just Looking in East Meadow, NY

We are thinking about buying a condo at the Seasons in East Meadow. Is this a good location? We are from Queens and are not familiar with the area.

Asked by Oma, East Meadow, NY Fri Jan 28, 2011

Answers

2
If you are unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, look for anything of importance to you, check out shops, dine at a local eatery, possibly chat with locals, etc.; then make a determination....as for a good location--much will depend on what good means to you--what best suits your wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; if you need assistance, feel free to contact me directly.
This is a fairly new development - with the first offerings around 2009. Currently there are only two units available on the MLS. I have several friends who have lived and still live in the E. Meadow area and they enjoy living there. The only person that I know that moved out of that area was due to a divorce. It is conveniently located close to the LIRR station in Hicksville and would make an easy commute into Manhattan. If you are interested in seeing the available units, I would be happy to make an appointment. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Also, I would be pleased to offer you an account in Listing Book. It's free and there's absolutely no obligation. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com