kalgeo, Home Buyer in Dupont Circle, Washi...

Wanted condo between 18-32 streets and N-S min 1 bdr,1 bath, $250k - $400k....no ground floor or sub thanks

Asked by kalgeo, Dupont Circle, Washington, DC Tue Jan 14, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

10
Hi I practice in this area check out this website I you can search for commercial or residential real estate and the whole United States as soon as they come on market. DChomesforsell.com
Well you definitely have a lot of real estate agents here to choose from. Also Google "Buy a home in Washington DC" since you are looking to buy a Condo in Washington DC. Good luck to you.
Hi Kalgeo,

Found one more 1 bedroom condo for you. This makes ten (10). Simply click on the following URL link below to see the tenth (10th) listing. Sent the other nine (9) in a reply immediately prior to this reply to you. If you would like to view this listing, I would be happy to show it to you.

CLICK HERE --> Click the following URL to see the listing:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=2903708XGC1Q&p=DE-…

Uniqca V. Powell
Listing and Sales Professional
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
4650 East West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814
Hi Kalgeo,

After a very careful search for you, I have located nine (9) condos in your area of preference as you described above. Simply click on the following URL to see the listings with photos:

If you would like to view ANY of these units, I would be happy to show them to you. Hope this helps you. Have a wonderful day!!!

Uniqca V. Powell
Listing and Sales Professional
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
4650 East West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814
Here are 3 homes you may have interest in seeing.

Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=3401679XcG86&p=DE-…

Please let us know if you would like to see any of them.

Tracy Tkac
Evers & Co.
http://www.WashingtonHG.com
301-438-8722
202-718-0087
There is only one condo currently available which meet your requirements, located at 1301 20TH ST NW #710, WASHINGTON, DC 20036. I would be happy to show it to you. If you are willing to go just a little outside that area, there are two other nice condos available -- one at 2630 Adams Mill Rd NW #102, which is walking distance from metro. Although it is a first floor unit, it is at a 2nd level elevation. The other condo is at 1615 Q Street NW #912. I have an office in Dupont Circle, and would be happy to meet to discuss your options and schedule a tour. Here is my contact information: Djana Morris, Keller Williams Capital Properties, 1918 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009; (202)309-0146.
Djana@DjanaMorrisRE.com
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014
Check out this site it's great get the best deals in DC MD AND VA dchomesforsell.com or give me a call I can get you the best deals 2027257340
Check out this site it's great get the best deals in DC MD AND VA dchomesforsell.com or give me a call I can get you the best deals
I used to live in the area and would be happy to help you with your condo search. Give me a call or send me an email from my profile and we can talk about what's available. I also can set you up with an automated email search that meets your requirements so you'll be the first to know when a condo meeting your criteria comes on the market.
I live in dupont circle, I can help you find a condo please feel free to call me at 202-689-4256