Crime & Safety in 92545>Question Details

yachtboysd, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

Used to live in East Hemet...it was an awful place. Is west hemet, near wal mart a good neighboorhood.?

Asked by yachtboysd, Hemet, CA Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

9
I moved to West Hemet last year. There are some nice homes at very affordable prices. Give me a call if you are interested in buying or selling a home in this area or any surrounding cities. (714) 815-7043
This is a very hard questions to answer until you can clearly define what you consider a good neighborhood. The best advice I can give is talk with local law enforcement, a few of the neighbors on the street your looking at and the local school districts web site.
I have to agree with Collette; without a better definition of "good neighborhood" it is impossible to properly respond to your question. If you are referring to the area crime rate, please remember that even the neighborhoods with lowest incidence of crimes can still have an issue. I would recommend talking to the neighbors of any home that you are considering moving to as they will usually tell you what has been going on in the neighborhood and then comparing their answers to the police say about the neighborhood.
A question like this, (vague in nature) is sometimes difficult to answer and/or offer any help to the person asking for advice. To say an area is "an awful place" has no value and is a complete generalization. The east portion of Hemet includes everything east of State Street and there are many fantastic neighborhoods within those boundaries.
There is a certain hint of apathy laced through this question that imply; I'm a person who is looking for the "perfect" neighborhood, but not willing to be part of that neighborhood.
To be a strong and healthy community we all need to be participating in the development of our communities. Not that it isn't good to relocate, but if one is moving around just to settle into the "perfect" community without contributing to it, than how does that "new" neighborhood benefit from their presence?
There are several great neighborhoods in Hemet. However, the best way to find out about the safety of any neighborhood is by contacting the local police department and requesting a "crime status report". It is free, and it will provide information about the crime in the area. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Thank You,
Maria Agha
Century 21 McDaniel and Associates
(951) 796-0525
Lest we forget about the murder in the tract behind Wal-Mart. Teenager was cut up and burned in back yard by a gang member. Pieces of the body were recovered in nearby lake. I knew the diver who helped recover it and it all sounded so gruesome. I won't forget that ever. I will and should not sugar coat this town. Del Webb is a great tract but it borders a not so great tract.
First, what part of east Hemet?
Second... why would you want to move to Hemet? I've been trying to get out of Hemet my whole life HELP! Just kidding
There are nice areas in west Hemet if you are serious about buying a home, email me I will be happy to provide you with a map of what I think the safest and nice areas of Hemet are, reason being is I don't want the information spread on the web for everyone to view and it allows for home owners in those areas to continue to enjoy the quiet and safe neighbor hood they live in.
considering moving to hemet, can u tell me why east hemet was awful?
Yes west Hemet near Wal-mart is a good neighborhood. And there is currently some great deals in there. Call me anytime (951)306-7501 and i can help you.