Crime & Safety in 22043>Question Details

Anh Hoang, Home Buyer in 77062

This 2112 Pimmit Ln house in Fallschurch 22043 fits my budget but I am a bit worry about the crime statistic

Asked by Anh Hoang, 77062 Mon Aug 31, 2009

in this area. Is this area safe for a young single female to live?

Answers

4
I live very close to this area. It is a great area for the Metro DC area. If you are moving from anouther part of the country like we did, you will have to get used to the fact that the DC area is a high crime area, but again Pimmit Hills area of Falls Church is a very nice area. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 16, 2010
The Silver Line Metro will have a station sited on Magarity St in Pimmit Hills.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbysteve.net
Anh,
You should contact the local police department and they can give you this information. Realtors are not allowed to answer this question...If you would like any assistance in your real estate transaction you can send me an email (gastong1@aol.com) with your point of contact information or you can visit my site and I will be pleased to assist you.
Thanks G. Gaston
As a real estate agent I can not answer that question. I just wonder, are you looking at the crime stats for the zip code? for Falls Church? Or for 2112 Pimmit Ln? My best advice... wonder the streets at a few different times of day, notice cars, activities of children and adults. Ask the local police what kind of calls they get for a few blocks in each direction. In general, that is a heavily desirable area... affordable for that zip code. I hope this is helpful, If you would like to schedule a time to see the home, please call or email me. I'm happy to help. 703-669-3142/vchrisner@kw.com
Web Reference: http://VickyChrisner.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 5, 2009