grateful908, Other/Just Looking in 07036

Someone said E. Stroudsberg has a lot of crime. EXACTLY what I'm looking to get away from. Does it have a "ghetto" ? What are the predominant crimes ?

Asked by grateful908, 07036 Wed Jan 15, 2014

Answers

3
As Agents we are not allowed by law to answer that question. I can recommend that you talk to local policemen. Also by drive the place at various times to see whats going on. Lastly check the link below.....scroll down to crime section---the red line is the national average
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 15, 2014
Grateful,
Homes listed here in Trulia in that area will have a map in the listing. Above the map will be a tab with the word Crimes on it. Click on that tab and you will get some idea what the crime level is in any area. You can click on the + or - on the map to zoom in or out. At the bottom of the map will be a list of specific crimes as well as breaking them down to violent or nonviolent.
I hope this helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 15, 2014
I grew up in the Poconos, certain areas of Stroudsburg are 'ghetto'. around east Stroudsburg university, around the Walmart and main street. What is considered east Stroudsburg on a map is huge! the areas up north more of east Stroudsburg are nicer then near the east Stroudsburg/Stroudsburg line.
Thank You... I kinda figured the outskirts are a nicer location.I appreciate your candor.
Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014