Crime & Safety in Boston>Question Details

ell_glow, Renter in Boston, MA

Relocating from west coast with 3 dogs. Seek house, safe area with fenced yard, less than 45 min. commute to Harvard Med. Thanks!

Asked by ell_glow, Boston, MA Thu May 30, 2013

Answers

10
Three dogs...okay, definitely you have to check out Callahan Park. As an owner of a Golden we spend many a weekend up there.You will have to check it out when you get here. What price range are you looking at? I'd suggest
looking at the MetroWest area of Boston - many of the towns do have the commuter rail to Boston if that was
something of interest to you too. If I can be of assistance please reach out to me. You can contact me at
nancy.butterly@ziprealty 0r by phone at 508-309-0309. Enjoy your dogs!
Hello..I work with relocation clients and would be happy to help you find a home in the area for commuting. I work out of the Framingham and Southborough offices and cover the MetroWest area. I agree that Framingham has Callahan State Park that has walking trails and is a popular place for owners walking their dogs. It also has a commuter rail to Boston and is next to Natick which is also a great town with our expanded Natick Collection (mall) and Lake Cochituate park. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at 508 648-0393.

Lynne Hagopian
LHagopian@Hammondre.com
508 648-0393
Do you have any areas in mind that you would like see?

If any questions please contact me.
Our office is located in Stoneham. We have been servicing this town , and the surrounding towns for over 30 years! A 45 min commute opens you up to a wide search for the perfect property! We would be happy to help with your search! Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we can get the process started!
I look forward to hear from you!
Gerry Harrington
Anderson Treacy Real Estate
geh1963@gmail.com. 781-367-1647
Framingham has a great state park, Callahan, And it happens to be one of the only off leash park in the area for dogs.
A better fit for your and your wallet maybe one of the many suburbs of the Boston area!!
Please contact me if you would like some help as I had been an EXCLUSIVE Buyers Broker for over 20 Years!
Ron Berquist
Authentic Home Finder
Email: ron@authentichomefinder.com
I have three dogs as well! Boston is a VERY dog friendly place! I would be happy to assist you in finding a home here that will suit both your needs and your dogs needs as well. There are some wonderful suburbs very close to
Cambridge, (Harvard) that would be great for families of all sizes, with great
amenities and convenient to everything that Boston offers. If I may answer any specific questions that you have with regard to towns and dog walkers etc. feel free to contact me at susanrholden@gmail.com or 203-209-2223. I hope to hear from you and Welcome! Best regards, Susan Holden
You are welcome to contact me anytime so we can discuss what exactly you are looking for and your budget. My email sveta@blrboston.com.

Best regards
I would be more than happy to assist you in the process! Do you have a specific price range in mind? Contact me at anytime and we can discuss everything further.
Please contact me -- my e-mail is Badlissi@rentboardwalk.com

I've lived here for over 18 years and I already have some places in mind.