Cillowsangel, Home Buyer in ,

Privacy concern

Asked by Cillowsangel, , Thu Apr 12, 2012

I closed on my home a month ago and noticed all the pics can still be seen on your site. How can they be removed? I am a single mom and it makes me uncomfortable knowing that a stranger can see what the inside of my house looks like. Thank you

Answers

4
You can ask your agent, and or, listing agent to remove the photos; or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ Keep in mind that pictures may appear on other sites as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
May I also suggest you see if there is a local neighborhood watch you can join? We have one here on Gomer Street in Yorktown, and we all keep an eye on each other's houses.

It is also a great way to get to know your neighbors...second only to when my dog gets out, and I have to track her down and we meet all kinds of new friends, human and dog alike.

-Cathy
Thank you. I will try to contact the sellers agent.
Hi, the agent that posted the listing has to remove it, otherwise you can contact the site administrator.

Chris