jfrcole, Home Owner in Houston, TX

Overall, is the community near Moorberry lane safe?. I am retired and looking for an older lived in neighboorhood.r

Asked by jfrcole, Houston, TX Thu May 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3115877467-10226-Moorberry-Ln…

Answers

5
That is the Royal Oaks area of Spring Branch. Generally, the neighborhood is well kept and free of crime, as well as any area in Houston can be. The homes are still reasonably priced. It would be a good area to retire. Irby Rozelle, Martha Turner Properties 281.684.7244
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
Yes, it is a good family area.
Hi there. this is a great area....I can think of a few other places that may be a good fit for you. As for "safe", no matter where you are and no matter how secure - all of us, whether in Tanglewood, River Oaks, Oak Forest, Bellaire, Heights, Briargrove... need to be aware of our surroundings at all times - crime is sky rocketing right now - it fills our network news. There are several areas where I know the crime prevention committees to be active. I'd love to help you. If you wish, please e-mail me and we'll go from there...gaylekinnie1@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thank you for your question on Trulia. Unfortunately, as realtors, we are not allowed to comment on the safety or crime of a given area. One of the best ways to check out the "happenings" in an area is to drive around it at different times of the day as well as at different days of the week.

You can also check out the crime reports web site below to get an indication of the activities. Please don't get overwhelmed, because you will see every time of incident on it. You can screen what you are concerned about. Type in the address of areas you want to check out and then zoom out a little to see what occurrences there are. Hope this is helpful. If you have more questions, I will be happy to assist.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Hi, this community is well established and many people have lived in the area since the homes were new. Also there are homes that were owned by parents whose children have the homes and are renovating and moving back into the neighborhood. Lots of trees,quiet. Having grown up in the area I am very familiar with it and the entire Houston area as a native Houstonian. If I can help you please feel free to call.
Tish Johnson-McCracken, Broker/Owner-River Oaks Interests-832-606-3411