Crime & Safety in 73103>Question Details

Bonita, Other/Just Looking in Okmulgee, OK

My son recently moved into the Pennington Place apartments on N. Robinson. Is this a safe area?

Asked by Bonita, Okmulgee, OK Sat Oct 31, 2009

Answers

2
I recommend that you check out http://newsok.com/crimewatch This is a local news station here and you can check out via an interactive map all the crimes reported in an area of the city.

As an active Real Estate agent, I can not TELL you about crimes in an area. I can only point you to research material to help you look it up yourself.

Best of luck and good luck to your son. If I may be of any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Dutch Revenboer
Broker/Associate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Your concerns are best answered by going to the web site for the local police department, or contact them in person, and review the crime statistical data available there.

Kim

Disclaimer: I am a licensed real estate broker and property/casualty insurance agent in the State of Ohio, providing information and sharing experiences acquired over 15 years in the industries. I do not profess to be qualified to give advice in any other field, though will share opinions and information obtained during my course of work. It is always highly recommended that consumers seek counsel from a specialist in each area in which there is a question or concern.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 31, 2009