Juan, Other/Just Looking in Indiana

My husband and I are looking at a home in West Lafayette-IN on Portsmouth drive is this a good area ?

Asked by Juan, Indiana Wed Aug 20, 2008

Answers

5
Juan- if you want to get PRE APPROVED for the financing, please call me.

I have been a mortgage lender for 21 years- We are licensed in 15 states. FHA and VA approved.

thanks

Tino Martinez
630-835-9044
First Capital Mortgage
tinomax@mchsi.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
HI Juan,

This is a convenient area on the edge of Lafayette...to the South. This is not in West Lafayette. If you would like to discuss the area in general, or have me submit a list of homes that meet your criteria, I would be delighted. You may wish to email me at Lweaver@shook.com.
I am not a real estate pro, but I am also house hunting in W. Lafayette area. I have found that is is very beneficial to drive through the neighborhood. If that is not possible then type in an address for Portsmouth Dr. into google maps. It should give you a street view to click on and will show you an actual picture of the street and houses. Hope this helps and good luck with your house hunt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 7, 2008
Good Morning-
I have not heard anything negative about the area around Portsmouth Dr. To get accurate information about crime stats for that area, I would suggest to call your local Lafayette Police Department. Hope this helps. If you need any assistance in looking for other homes or price negotiating to get you the best price let me know. I would be happy to help. I am a Buyers Agent specializing in price negotiating for buyers for the #1 Real Estate Team in Lafayette. The Kristy Sporre-Davis Team.
Have a Great Day!
Web Reference: http://www.KristySoldIt.com
Unfortunately, you're asking a question which is quite impossible to answer. "Good" is a very subjective term. How you define "good" and how someone else defines "good" may be two entirely different measures of "good."

I encourage you to hire a real estate professional in your area who'll help you determine what things are important to you in your new home...and see if this home fits that criteria. If it fits your specific needs and wants, then it's a "good" area.

Good luck in your search.