Coffe044, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

Moving to Las Vegas in June and was thinking of staing at Manor Suites,7230 Las Vegas Blvd. Is it a good Idea?

Asked by Coffe044, Las Vegas, NV Thu May 10, 2012

Answers

4
Is there anywhere in Las Vegas, where there is no crime going on, no crime in progress, going to happen, will happen, going to happen, heard it happened, read it happen somewhere in the area, maybe your neighborhood, maybe yourself??????? As far as I see on on the maps, neighborhoods, all have had crime and will. Some worst than others... Just like in other places all over the USA...you got the good, bad and ugly. And being a city where everyone is welcomed to come to it is the wild west in a way...... God Speed!!!!!!!
The area isn't bad. Its close to the 15 and the 215. Only a few minute drive to Mandalay Bay and MGM.

I've never been inside that actual property but see it almost everyday.
That area is not a good area. Try to look for somethng better that Las Vegas Blvd. Good Luck!
I'm not sure. I don't know that hotel well.