Crime & Safety in Anaheim>Question Details

torrethompson, Renter in Anaheim, CA

Me and my girlfriend are moving to anaheim and we have never been or seen the area and we are looking at and apartment on north state college blvd.

Asked by torrethompson, Anaheim, CA Wed Apr 10, 2013

If anyone has any insight on the area that would be nice! I come from a pretty safe place in arkansas so i don't want to move into a bad neighborhood. lol

Answers

5
Anaheim has many different areas within it. Compared to surrounding cities, it has alot of land area and comprises of older neighborhoods and newer neighborhoods depending on where you're at. Sometimes just a few blocks can make a difference. I have lived in Anaheim over 40 years and I know the city very well, and I'll be happy to help you out with your questions. Best Regards

Perry Crosbie
Perrycrosbie@kw.com
(714) 742-7123
There are many good neighborhoods in Anaheim depending upon your budget. Feel free to write me at rajrealty@sbcglobal.net or call me at 714-606-0670. thanks. roger
That area is just okay. CHeck with the crime stats for that area online and that should give you a better idea if that is where you want to live. Of course it also depends on what you can afford. If you would like me to send you some rental listings I will be happy to do that. Or you can check out Westside rentals and Trulia.com for rental listings as well as Craigs list. But be careful with Craig's list.

I have done a number of relocations for clients who rent first to learn about an area then later on come back to buy their home with me. If I can answer any questions about what is required from landlords in California I will be happy to chat with you as well as the rules maybe different than in Arkansas. There are some things to watch for when looking for a rental.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker, e-Pro(R), SRES(R)
DRE Lic#797560
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com

http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
Thank u so much 4 responding! I have never been to the area so i don't know what 2 expect so i've been stressing myself out and i would appreciate anything you can send me that would help. We could use all the help we can get! lol.
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Check out my website for rentals in Anaheim and ask me any questions regarding specific neighborhoods. I work and live in Orange County.

http://www.mendozadreamhomes.com
Do you happen to know anything about that specific area?
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013