Crime & Safety in Columbia>Question Details

Sar, Renter in Columbia, SC

Just moved to columbia, looking to rent a home in a nice safe neighborhood within 40-45 mins of Shaw AFB...any assistance would be great.?

Asked by Sar, Columbia, SC Thu Aug 25, 2011

Wondering how the Shandon neighborhood is?
Looking for 2 brd with a budget of $1000.

Answers

3
Look at the top of this page where it says ":Rent" and list to the left on this same page in the blank space the city and state (Columbia, SC). Go to that "Rent" and click on menu for Columbia House Rentals. You will be taken to a page where you can list where you are looking such as areas, neighborhoods, or zipcodes.There are other features you can choose. Just don't choose too many or you're results will be less. It will take you to homes for rent. You can set up email alerts that will come to your inbox. Look over the homes most with pictures and descriptions. They list addresses on the majority of the homes. You can drive by, and then if you see something, call the realtor or property manager. I set my page with certain zipcodes of interest. You will be happy with what you see. There is a map of the area and usually a picture where you click on it and follow it like driving down the street. I like to also click on the "hybrid" on that first map of streets to see what the area looks like around the homes. At times the maps are NOT exact but if there are pictures, it's easy to figure out.
Shandon is nice, but there are lots of 3 bed rooms, not too many two bed rooms. if it is two bed rooms, it might be tight.
Hi Sar,
Please feel free to contact me. I will be able to help you with any and all of your real estate needs.

Leah Henderson
740-8080