cbullc131, Renter in Chattanooga, TN

Is this a safe place to live?

Asked by cbullc131, Chattanooga, TN Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

4
yES, VERY, VERY! mY HOUSE IS SO SAFE THAT WHEN OUR SON NEEDED TO GET IN TO GET OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES WHICH WE HAD LEFT BEHIND, THE LOCKSMITH SAID IT WAS THE HARDEST HOUSE TO GET INTO HE HAD EVER SEEN.
As a realtor in Chattanooga I am always excited about the great variety of beautiful living locations from lakefront to mountain brow or valley residences! The riverfront starts in full swing tomorrow with its week long Riverbend Music Festival. Come check it out! Regarding "safe" living places, I would advise you to contact the Hamilton County police department regarding the area or areas you are most interested in. Please let me know when you are ready to become a homeowner and I'll be ready to help.
It depends on what you'll consider to be "safe". Places do change all the time. If any websites, suggested by the agents, are not providing you with enough information, then you can always talk to the people, who lived in these areas for sometime.
Good luck with your search!
Irena Coffman
423-902-2371
I can't really advise you on what areas are safe or not safe. I always advise my clients to contact the Hamilton County police department and ask about crime rates in the areas that you are interested in. Do not trust the information on some of the websites that post data about crime. They are not always accurate and tend to lump all of Chattanooga into the same data. There are many wonderful neighborhoods here and they differ widely.