Francisco Go…, Home Buyer in 92630

Is this a safe place for an investment property?

Asked by Francisco Gomez, 92630 Mon Apr 29, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3101718715-2780-Gruber-Dr-Mem…

Answers

3
No. Frayser is awful. When the house goes vacant, you have a short window to get your AC, Furnace and H2O tank out of the house before your neighbors will steal it. The pro formas never pan out. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for. In this case, your chaces of getting a deadbeat tenant are high. Why would you want to invest in some place where people do not want to live, rather they have to live in those areas. Also, why would you want to buy a property from someone who lives out of state? My advice comes from personal experience here in Memphis. I live here and own 25 properties and manage 250 more. Leverage your cash with a 30 yr loan at 4%, avoid buying in the hood.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 29, 2013
Thanks. I am looking to invest in Memphis. I don't want to but anything I would not live in. What areas do you invest in? Are you looking for other properties to manage? I'd like to have a manger who owns properties too.
Thanks! Lori
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
Hello, I actually grew up near this area and my advice is if you are looking for a good nieghborhood to invest in Frayser this may not be on of them.
If you need an agent that knows the ins and outs of Memphis please don't hesitate to contact me I will be glad to help you.
Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Yes it is. The property will rent very fast. Please contact me if you would like to see this property or research additional. My number is 901-270-8201. http://www.looktodayowntomorrow.com
i am interested in buying this property
Flag Sun May 11, 2014