Crime & Safety in Richmond>Question Details

Shar, Renter in Sugar Land, TX

Is this a safe neighborhood? I see burglars but is this no more than any neighborhood?

Asked by Shar, Sugar Land, TX Sun Dec 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3077544718-25818-Palmdale-Estat…

Answers

3
Hi Shar;
I agree with Harvey. Please use crimereports.com to get the latest information. Sex offender information will be included. Also, if you really like the area, you can drive it at different times of the day.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
CrimeReports.com to get the latest information on any activity in the neughborhood or around the address.
Hi Shar!

This home is still available for rent. As far as crime goes you can visit CrimeReports.com to get the latest information on any activity in the neughborhood or around the address. Personally, I lived in the area for about 4 years with two small children, and never ran into any issues. Hope this helps...let me know if you'd like to visit the property. Talk to you soon...V