Milton, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

Is this a good neighborhood/community?

Asked by Milton, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Aug 21, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3082495818-2505-Shoma-Dr-West…

Answers

3
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear Milton,

The town home you in inquired about at 2505 Shoma was a great buy and like the entire south Florida real estate market sold fast as it was priced right. Shoma enjoys a favorable location west of Highway 7 just south of Southern Boulevard and while it has a west Palm Beach address is really in the Royal Palm Beach/Wellington corridor that people flock to for the high quality of life.

Sales in the community are brisk with 9 homes sold over the past 90 days, another 14 under contract and only 5 available listings as of this morning. with under two months of inventory it is a sellers market and prices are finally on the rise after 7 years. And to top it off the inventory is over priced as the highest priced sale in the community over the past 3 months was at $98,000 and three of the 5 available properties are priced above that threshold; one asking an amazing $160,000.

The best thing you can do is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
This is a desirable propety in high demand. Close to shopping , close proximity to the beach.
Please contact for showing or any other questions.

James Loftis
561-284-8444
http://realestate911.com
Real Estate 911 Inc
Hi Milton,
Please define what you mean by good community? Alot of people live there, others I know would prefer someone else. Is it to your liking?, I recommend you drive by and see the area. Let me know if I can help.
Kind regards, Diana@forbesrealtyonline.com Forbes Realty of South Florida West Palm Beach