Crime & Safety in Boca Raton>Question Details

Steve Washbu…, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Is there still a missing person? Is this a safe area?

Asked by Steve Washburn, Outside U.S. Fri Jun 22, 2012

Hi Steve, Boca is really one of the safer neighborhoods in So FL. On Trulia log into Boca zipcode 33486 for example and click on a listing of choice. Then scroll down to the info section and look at the Crime Stats in a color coded map. Pick another city and look at that map... chances are Boca has more Green and Less Red. You can also access the Boca Raton PD via the web and get an overview. Hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
33486 also includes Highland Beach - an exclusive area just North of Boca Raton... The neighborhood is east of the Intercoastal Waterway...
Begining about 200 yards North of Spanish River Road in Boca to the Delray line! Great area... Need more info - I lived here 25 years... Gary 561.306.7653
Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013
Hello Steve, like any place else in this world, nothing is 100% protected from anything, however Boca Raton happens to be one of the safest cities in South Florida and it is mainly due to it's economic stability. As you may very well know, any place that is not economically sound, is usually not as safe. You got a lot of the very best right here and if you like that, then Boca may very well be your next home.

I can be reache at 561-989-2100 or 954-857-1282, or by email at

Contact me for more details and professional advise

All the Best

P Schneider