Crime & Safety in Florida>Question Details

Mrs. T1028, Renter in Florida

Is there a town in Florida where it's peaceful, low crime rate, away from the coast and a GREAT school system?

Asked by Mrs. T1028, Florida Sat Apr 17, 2010

Answers

5
You can check out crimte rates and neighborhoods by going to the following web site:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 29, 2010
and despite the title this site gave me, I am not a home buyer...but am a home owner.
Flag Mon Jun 30, 2014
that is subscription only.... :(
Flag Mon Jun 30, 2014
Dear Mrs,
As a Florida resident the answer is a positive Yes.
Listing the names of areas that match your request is indeed many. Naturally we all have our preferences and as realtors would claim our neighborhood is the best. I have raised my daughter from public schools and watched her graduate from the Air Force Academy. Choosing a neighborhood such as we did depended on our concerns for a job and the affordability a neighborhood provided. We were satisfied with the healthy environment, the low crime rate, and decent schools. It was close to where we were able to find work to support our needs. Everyone has different needs and I am sure in your search you will be a bit more specific.
I will be glad to talk with you of the choices that are available in our beautiful state. I may not be a specialist in all areas but my networking skills will be keen in directing you to the best agent and the best area. it is a service i will be glad to provide without any byes but out curtsey and professionalism.

Gabriel Palotas
Buyer's Agent
Yes Flagler Beach here is where I reside.
Sounds like you are looking for Harmony in Osceola County. Check us out:

http://www.harmonyfl.com/

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
For safety concerns, your best source of information is the local police department, call or visit, they will gladly answer any questions. Visit a neighborhood several times and at different times of day to get a sense of belonging. Check out area statistics; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering—enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.