Crime & Safety in Greensboro>Question Details

mysteriousmo…, Other/Just Looking in Greensboro, NC

Is the area in the 27455 zip code basically a quiet area?

Asked by mysteriousmoodss, Greensboro, NC Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

7
Noise levels are subjective, therefore why not take the time and revisit more than once and at different times of day, look and listen; then determine if your comfort level can be reached....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013

I don't know your first name so I will just answer your question. I lived in the 27455 area for 14 years and we were very happy with the lack of problems, noise and issues on housing. The reason we left was related to our retirnment and downsizing. Please contact me directly and I would be very happy to answer ant further questions that you may have. My direct contact number is 336-456-0810. Thanks for trusting Trulia with your real estate needs. Tom Heslin, Prudential Yost & Little, Realty.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013
Absolutely. If you'd like more info on that area feel free to call me or email me. 336.215.8019 or Joshua.Miller@Remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Hello Mysterious,

Thank you for trusting Trulia with all your real estate questions. Yes, the 27455 area is north and west of the Greensboro, downtown city proper. I lived in the 27455 zip code for 14 years and it is mailnly a bedroom community for the local area. Should you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Tom Heslin, P.A.
Prudential Yost & Little. Realty
Broker / Realtor
336-456-0810 Direct
I would say that 27455 is a desirable zip code to live in. Like any areas of a city, there can be sections or streeet that may not be suitable to everyone. I tell my buyers that the best way to really know if a neighborhood is right for them is to drive through on the weekend and see who is out. It's a great way to see who your neighbors might be. Also, you can call the Greensboro Policy department and they can tell you the crime stats for a particular area.
By "quiet" what exactly do you mean?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Oh I meant no loud music, no unnecessary barking of dogs, not a lot of traffic noise. Where I live now I can hear the cars/trucks on interstate 85!
Flag Sat May 4, 2013