Crime & Safety in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Halley S., Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is crime an issue in Santa Rosa?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

How safe is it or does it feel to walk around? And, is this the case across the city, or are there differences in different areas?

Answers

3
Sorry for the lateness of this reply but in case you were still researching this topic I thought I'd provide a few helpful links that give you some statistical information. It looks like Santa Rosa's crime rates when averaging all the different types of crime (violent & property) are about average or "on par" with the rest of the nation. For some actual numbers: http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Santa+Rosa&…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2007
In a city as large as Santa Rosa, crime is not unheard of. By and large it feels safe and walking around isn't a problem. There are different crime rates in different areas of town, and the different neighborhoods have different 'feels' about them.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 23, 2007
It's more of an issue in some parts over others. You would have to check the City website for that info.