Unspecified, Renter in Hayward, CA

Is Stockdale Greens a relatively safe neighborhood?

Asked by Unspecified, Hayward, CA Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

3
I personally know someone who lives in Stockdale Greens and it is very safe neighborhood. For a number of years I was in and out of the neighborhood using their house as a second office due to the owner living out of town. I would consider Stockdale Greens one of the safest neighborhoods in Bakersfield without a doubt. If you are interested in purchasing a home in that community I would be more than happy to help you. Please feel free to contact me at Lori Greene (661) 219-4599.
Stockdale Greens is a very nice neighborhood. Have not heard anything negative about this area. It is in a good school district, close to shopping, and the homes are well kept. You don't specify if you are looking to buy or rent but this would be a good neighborhood for relocation to the Bakersfield area. If you need any help with any real estate related issues, please keep my name and number and I would be happy to help you. Jan DeTomaso, Realtor, Keller Williams 661-431-4194
The best way for you to get an accurate answer to that question is to call the Bakersfield Police Department and ask for crime statistics for that neighborhood. As a Realtor for over 32 years, I have been asked similar questions many times about various neighborhoods. I have always given a similar response to those questions.
Please feel free to call me any time!
Thanks---Brad Barnett, GRI/Broker Associate
Scott Tobias Real Estate
661.809.9425
I am not a realtor but I live one block away. It is so peaceful here. The homes are small and the neighborhood is gated. It has its private pool and small park. It is a beautiful community. No crime very safe.
Flag Sat Oct 19, 2013