Crime & Safety in Lutz>Question Details

Ghada Nashagh, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Is Lutz a safe place for a family with a children to live in ?

Asked by Ghada Nashagh, Tampa, FL Sun Sep 16, 2012

We are searching for a home to buy, and we find a nice house in Lutz (Darby Ln.). However, when I checked the crime record in the area I did not feel good about it. I have a little daughter and it is very important for me that the place where we are gonna move would be as safe as possible. Thank you

Answers

3
It all depends on the area of Lutz.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
I have lived and worked in Lutz for 25 years and it is really nice. My children have all gone to the schools and have started college. I would recommend this area for families. Low crime and tight knit community.

Sincerely Debra
Make sure to also check the sexual offender website, too. Lutz is a large area so you're wise to go directly to the crime stats related to the neighnorhood you are thinking of moving to. There are many safe areas of Lutz and some of the best schools, too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
it's a relatively small town, as towns go. How can things like crime, etc., vary that much?? Just how big of a town is it, as I am a snowbird from the Windy and am planning a move for the winter months.
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013