Nightwarrior, Other/Just Looking in Green Valley Ranch,...

Is Green Valley Ranch a good place to rent?

Asked by Nightwarrior, Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO Sat Jan 2, 2010

Hi, my wife and I are considering living in GVR for at least a year, renting of course, but would like to know whether or not this is a safe community regarding crime rate. We've heard things about people dwelling in GRV that come from Montebello and Montebello not being a good place to live? We would like to get honest experiences or opinions regarding renting in GRV.

Answers

3
Robert McGuire’s answer
Nightwarrior,

I lived in GVR for 6 years from 2001 to 2007. I found it a great place to live and have no qualms about recommending it to purchasers or buyers. It is close to the airport, 20 minutes from Downtown. There is shopping and other conveniences there in cluding a recreation center, pool, 9-hole golf course, and the renowned GVR Golf Course where the Senior Open and other great events are held. Right now is a great time to purchase in GVR as well since the home prices are some of the best in the Denver area.

Robert McGuire, ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
rmcguire@yourcastle.org, http://www.theRobertMcGuire.com
303-669-1246
Safety is a personal question. Call the local police department or check their web site for more information. Criminals are everywhereand they have car too. Drive the area and talk to people at the store or gas station. Check out http://stopcrime.com/co/denver for a crim map of Denver
hope this helps

Steve Melnick Realty World Colorado Homes
I think if you drive the area and ask the people living over there this question and also check with the local police dept you will be able to answer this question. Things can happen in ANY community so check on the neighborhood before you move anywhere.
Brian