Ken Ash, Real Estate Pro in Westport, CT

In the prospect hill section of New Haven, is St. Ronans Street near Canner "as safe" as the rest of Prospect Hill?

Asked by Ken Ash, Westport, CT Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

5
I regard that as an extremely safe area, though cars drive rather too fast on Canner Street; I walk there all the time and feel quite comfortable. Have lived near Canner for 10+ years.
I hear it is a very good area. Try driving through the area at night.
Hi Ken, I would definitely recommend driving the by the area several different times during the day. You should get a good idea by observing the two. Also, you may check with neighbors and of course the local police department; there may also be some information on line if you search the street names. I would be more than happy to assist you further and find other comparable homes to see where the price range should be. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
The streets are as safe as you are aware of your surroundings..........As your buyer agent I will share detailed perspective about the area when we look at property together, and provide resources for you to investigate, Calling NHPD is a good start.

Since 1996 I have consistently represented Buyers or Sellers of Real Property in the New Haven, Connecticut. I have successfully managed and/or marketed purchase and /or sales transactions in the following areas of specialty. Single Family, Multi Family, Investment, Land with As Builts, Market Analysis with Broker Price Opinions (98% List to Sell Ratio) Bank Owned Property Asset Manager, Short Sale Expediter

As a Full time REALTOR®, I provide people Licensed Buyer Agent Representation, enhanced by my previous experience, the Coldwell Banker organization, and my unwavering commitment to you. I work full-time to assure your success in the local real estate market.

As your Licensed Buyer Agent I will:
a) Represent your best interests at all times.
b) Keep your financial and negotiating positions confidential.
c) Help you buy the best home at the best comparable price. Your offer to purchase will be supported by my essential market value analysis.
d) Help you negotiate the home inspection and required notifications.
e) Update you on all NEW MLS properties available, regardless of seller.
f) Arrange all showings so you don't have to deal with other agents.
g) Help you complete Sales Agreements and associated documents to manage your transaction seamlessly. The terms we propose will be unique to your situation and will support your best interests.

You should understand the different roles real estate agents play, and whom they represent. Connecticut enacted Buyer Agency law in 1997 to support and educate purchasers of real property. This law change attracted me to the profession. There is no cost to you for me to be your Buyer Agent as my fee is paid by the seller

Copyright (c) 2012 by David Carr. All Rights reserved
When considering crime as a factor in home buying I recommend that you first start with the local police station. They would have the best answer towards the details of your concern. An area listed as