Kyle, Home Buyer in Sherman Oaks, CA

I work downtown and I am interested in neighborhoods within a decent commute.

Asked by Kyle, Sherman Oaks, CA Fri Jan 11, 2008

I was thinking about Montecito Heights, Lincoln Heights, El Sereno, Happy Valley and Highland Park. Does any one have any ideas about these neighborhoods and please rank the above list so I have an idea out of the bunch.

Answers

2
Hi Kyle
I think a good place to be is Mount Washington, Glassel Park, Highland Park...because you are just minutes away from downtown and Silverlake, Los Feliz and Hollywood. I live my self in Glassel Park in the Hills with the most amazing views over the city and the canyons. I have a 10,000sqft lot of yard and total privacy do not even see my neighbors.
I am an agent with Coldwell Banker Los Feliz and my name is Nadia de Winter. Please call me and I can show you my neighborhod.
Kind regards,
Nadia 310 500 7979 nadiadewinter@gmail.com
It depends what things are most important to you. I do work a lot in these area's and would be happy top e-mail you a report of options. If you just wanted me to rank I would say (1) El Sereno (2) Highland Park (3) Lincoln Heights (4) Happy Valley (5) Montecito Heights - - but my ranking could change dramatically listening to what your looking for! Alan Siebenaler - The Invest LA Group -- alsiebs@gmail.com -- (310) 625-6398