Familyguy, Renter in King of Prussia, PA

I will be moving to KOP next week. What areas are safe for families ?

Asked by Familyguy, King of Prussia, PA Fri Jun 22, 2012

Answers

5
Marlene Sabella’s answer
King of Prussia is a great place to live. I have lived here for more then 30 years and have practiced Real Estate her for about 10 years. My children grew up here and attended the schools.
The location and the taxes are what people like most about King of Prussia. You have to come here to go anywhere. Most roads cross here in King of Prussia.
Feel free to contact me anytime about living in this great place. i would love to show you around
KOP is a wonderful area! I have lived my whole life in the area and know the surrounding cities well also. Are you looking to buy or rent? Single family home, townhome or condo? You have many options for beautiful homes in this area. I'd be glad to help you find a property! Please feel free to contact me. cedrone.stephanie@gmail.com; 610-357-5376.
It's mostly safe but avoid anything near Bridgeport or Norristown and you'll be fine.
Please Contact Me I am a Montgomery county is my expertise. I am not happy till you are happy. So contact me for further information.

Thank You,
Michael Benedict
http://www.cbpref.com/michaelbenedict
I've lived in King of Prussia for over 20 years and have only had one experience with "crime" that was of significance and that was some kids (12 year old girls) spraying graffiti on my house while I was out of town. All the neighbors who were home came over with pressure washers, brushes, paint remover and elbow grease to help me clean it off.

As for your question about safe areas, Fair Housing states (they consider it "steering" if I answer your question) that I can only recommend you contact the Upper Merion Police Department at 610-265-3232.

When I moved here 26 years ago I found the area fascinating with so much history, places to go and things to do. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.