Crime & Safety in 02571>Question Details

Marcia, Home Buyer in Holden, ME

I was looking at houses in wareham, pinehurst beach area and the stats for property crime are higher than the state of massachusetts average - why

Asked by Marcia, Holden, ME Sat Dec 5, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Marcia,
I am a resident of Pinehurst Beach and I can tell you with the utmost confidence that there is very little to be concerned about here. The west side of Wareham (villiage) is a great place to be. Pinehurst is a great little beach community and we all look out for one another. If you would like more information, please contact me at corey.sprague@nemoves.com. I would be more than happy to show you or anyone you that you know houses around this area.
Corey
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 13, 2010
Hi Marcia,
Corey
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 17, 2010
Im so shocked to hear that it is higher than the Mass average. Pinehurst is beautiful, good luck with youre new home.
There is crime in Wareham, some areas worse then others. But I grew up in Wareham and have my office in Wareham and think it is pretty safe. If you are still looking in the Wareham area to buy please let me know thanks Frank Gropman
Hello Marcia- There's a lot of reasons for that. It could be just a recent anomoly. Maybe a couple thieves moved into the area recently.
Maybe there are not enough police officers on patrol in the town or area.
There's a lot of reasons. But I guess that stats don't lie; the numbers are the numbers. Maybe that's a reason to look elsewhere- that's your choice.
OR, if you do settle there, make sure you have a decent security alarm system, etc.
Thanks and good luck,
Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009