hpinksten, Other/Just Looking in Lowell, MA

I was just wondering if you could tell me if the crime rate on Lilley St in Lowell MA was high. It looks like it is very high on the map.

Asked by hpinksten, Lowell, MA Fri May 25, 2012

hpinktsen@yahoo.com

Answers

3
The best thing to do is call the Lowell police department and get a true report. They are your best source.
Since real estate agents are not in the business of compiling crime data the absolute best source for that information would be to contact the local authorities i.e. the Lowell Police Department. There is a precinct on Bridge St. that would have the information you are looking for. Good Luck!

If you are seeking an agent to provide buyer representation that will assist you finding the right home in the right location for you plus coordinate the many steps of the process let's meet to discuss your needs and how I can help. Thank you Donna Moakley, Sales Associate - ERA Key Realty Services. DMoakley@ERAkey.com
I have no ststa on crime. please call lowell police dept for info