Crime & Safety in 95391>Question Details

Molly25997, Home Buyer in 95391

I want to move to moutain house but when I look and the crime I see a big red area on the map. What is its meaning?

Asked by Molly25997, 95391 Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

3
Crime in Mountain House is low in general. The majority of crimes are property related. Simple steps like parking your car in your garage, locking your doors and using your alarm system greatly reduce the chance your home will be affected. I've lived here for 6 years and have always felt very safe.
Is the red area you are referring to the Trulia chart? if so, that indicates a less than 1% incident of violent crime per person in the area.
Mountain House has virtually no crime so the red area you are seeing must be something on the map related to some other element. What map are you viewing and I may be able to help a bit more?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
If you can tell me what map you are looking at that shows a big red area on it I can try and help answer your question. I am a Mountain House resident.