Crime & Safety in Tuscumbia>Question Details

Carolyn Newe…, Other/Just Looking in Phil Campbell, AL

I want info on Tennessee Valley Detention Center in Tuscumbia AL

Asked by Carolyn Newell, Phil Campbell, AL Fri Nov 14, 2008

--
This question is about Tennessee Valley Detention Center: http://www.trulia.com/schools/AL-Tuscumbia/Tennessee_Valley_…

Answers

1
the food is from helen keller hospital. its not all that bad, the first 48 hours you are there you have to stay on lockdown and the only time you get to come out of your room is when you eat, clean your room, or take a shower. the showers are only 5 minutes long and the water isn't cold but its cool. You only get one phone call if you are on lockdown. Atter your 48 hours are up you get to go out into population and get as many phone calls as you need, unless you get into trouble. Visitation hours are from 2-4 and only your close family such as your mom, dad, brothers sisters, and grandparents can come to visit you. They have to be at least 18 years or older and your boyfriend or girlfriend can't visit you, you can call them though. thats it. if you need to know anything else just let me know. =]