Crime & Safety in New York>Question Details

D.arcblu, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

I own a house with two siblings. One sibling lives at the shared house, the other two (myself included) rent elsewhere. The problem has arisen that

Asked by D.arcblu, New York, NY Mon May 17, 2010

the sibling that lives at the shared house is having extreme drug related problems with their offspring, and we have become aware that illegal activites are going on. The parents of the problem child are powerless, due to the abuse and threats and intimidation they are subjected to. If you have any helpful suggestions or advise, I would appreciate hearing about it. Thank you, NYC Concerned

Help the community by answering this question:


Anna Brocco’s answer
There are many support groups out there comprised of people with similar situations on hand that will offer better advice/support than any of us ever could in a real estate forum format--and one can begin by checking for programs at local houses of worship, local hospitals, etc. If threats are made that endager your sibling's life or any physical abuse is taking place, the local police should be called in, and the one(s) causing the harm should be arrested.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 17, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer