D.greene2, Home Buyer in Goodyear, AZ

I notice the crime rate according to the map states the crime rate low. How do you as a community feel about living in the area?

Asked by D.greene2, Goodyear, AZ Fri Jul 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Goodyear/sold/21074196-1…

Answers

3
Goodyear AZ is a great place to live. The way they are developing Goodyear is a tad different than other places with the idea of bringing in businesses but also keep the small town feel. We aren't overly large such as like Phoenix or Glendale but have all the amenities that you need. If you need to find what isn't in Goodyear then it's a short commute to other areas. Yes, crime is low here but do remember that crime can happen anywhere. the fires as stated in another post are not near us! They are approximately 2 hrs. or so away by Prescott and north of them. One other thing - Goodyear was named the All American City!

All my best! Susan
Susan Lutz, GRI
Making Dreams Come True…..
Solutions Real estate
623 256-9480 cell
Myself personally, I absolutely love Goodyear and feel VERY safe. You can check crime rate by any zip code from many different websites online.
Low crime rate, close to Phoenix, my only concern would be the ever present fire warnings. Just checked via weather channel, today is actually a high for fire warning. Hope this helps.