Crime & Safety in 18017>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in New Jersey

I may be moving very soon to East Allen Twp. Is this a good place to start with a family and children starting school in 1 year?

Asked by Mike, New Jersey Mon Apr 12, 2010

Answers

7
Mike, I have not been on Trulia for a bit so I did not see your question. Were you helped? If not go to my website at JoannaKilgannon.com and click on "About Lehigh Valley" down toward the center. Then click Academics at the top. This will give you information on all the School Districts. Good Luck and write back if you would like me to anwer any specific questions.

Joanna Kilgannon
Hello Mike
Sorry it took a little long to respondbut yes it is a good area to live on with family
Hey Mike,
Absolutely, the Greater Lehigh Valley is a great place to live, work and raise a family. Why East Allen Twp? I'm not a realtor (search engine marketer) and have my home for sale by owner. Have you considered other areas here in the Lehigh Valley? Bethlehem Twp is where I am. 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, finished basement, in ground kid friendly 10,000 gallon pool, kid friendly neighborhood, close to 22-78-33...
East Allen Township website has the best information for all your questions and some you may not have thought of eastallentwp.org
Please call if I can be of further assistance

Hire a Realtor who understands your needs and will work for you.
HARD WORK EQUALS SUCCESS

Call me. Let's get to WORK.

Liz Schwarz, Realtor, lic # RS313691
Weichert Realtors Acclaim
1468 State Rte 611 RR 1 Box 514
Tannersville, PA 18372
Office 570-629-6100 Fax 570-629-6100
Direct 917-846-3020 Email lizschwarz@weichertacclaim.com

The real estate law requires that I provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the
various business relationship choices that you may have with the real estate licensee. Since we are
discussing real estate with out you having the benefit of the consumer notice, I have the duty to advise
you that any information that you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential unless and until
you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting, I will provide you with a consumer notice
which explains those business relationships and my responding duties.
Yes, it is very nice and close to everything
Hi Mike,

East Allen is very nice. For school reports you can visit my website at http://www.seanlasalle.com and get all the information you need for schools and more. There are a lot of great schools here in the Valley. When I moved here from New Jersey about 8 years ago that was the most important thing to me. Schools. I too had a child starting in year 1. I have made it my goal as a buyers Agent to know the different areas and schools to better educate my clients who are moving here from out of town. So if you have any questions regarding your move, or if you need help gathering information or looking at houses in the area, I would be very happy to help.

Sean LaSalle
The LaSalle Team
Weichert Realtors
610-737-5369
slasalle@weichert.com
Mike,

Yes East Allen Twp. is a very nice area in the Lehigh Valley and I believe would make a great place to start a framily. Please contact me and I would be happy to get you started by setting up an MLS search and I could start emailing you properties to look at. Just give me an email or call direct at 610-462-3582 and we can set up some criteria guidelines to start your search. Happy to help.

Richard Kuka Keller Williams Real Estate