Crime & Safety in 76015>Question Details

rochele2424, Renter in Arlington, TX

I grew up in southwest arlington, grad. Martin and moved now I'm back and Arlington has changed alot. Is this area still somewhat safe? I'm

Asked by rochele2424, Arlington, TX Sat Aug 18, 2012

moving.

Answers

5
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAM!"

I would contact the local police department and run your questions past them. Arlington as a whole has changed quite a bit over the years as has most cities in the United States. Simply, it is a more seasoned community with older establised neighborhoods now v. in the 70's it was upcoming. If you would like more information and a more in depth opinion feel free to contact me directly I would love the opportunity to help you find an estate that meets your expectations and doesn't breach you comfort zone; in referrence to your concerns with a safe neighborhood.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
Here are a couple of websites you can look at to check crime statistics in an area: spotcrime.com and mylocalcrime.com

Also check the state sex offender website. There are phone apps available for some of these sites as well.

You can always talk to the local police department.
Recommend to Google search zip code and Police Department websites. Against professional code of ethics for an Realtor make a comment HOWEVER we can direct you to resource guides

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
I live int he southwest Arlington area and also graduated Martin. The area has grown a lot but the areas around Lake Arlington in the 76016 still remains pretty nice. The real estate market though has taken a turn. There are some nice houses for rent/sale on Jewell Dr right behind Martin.
I've lived in Arlington for about 30 years, working in real estate most of that time. It has certainly grown & changed alot, but this SW area continues to be a nice place to live. You will want to remember it's a large city & take reasonable safety precautions. You may also want to check with the local police dept for statistics in a particular area. Please let me know if I can help further!

Kelly Bowyer
Scott Davidson Realtors
cell 817-793-2761